Established in 1996 at Richland Elementary school in San Marcos, CA, by Carole Beeson a long time educator and teacher, The Kid’s College became a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization in 2002. In our 27 year history we have provided enrichment programs to over 120,000 students. Specializing in providing meaningful extended learning programs for elementary school age children we strive to enrich the lives and expand the horizons of children. Our Fortissimo Orchestra Program is in going into our tenth year. We are so proud of the impact this extensive music program has had on the lives of our musicians and their families. We are a trusted program provided for the new ELO-P programs withing North County.
Kid’s College provides students quality, interesting, and creative programs taught by professional instructors that both stimulate and teach. All the classes are conducted at the students’ own school and are geared to the interests of the parents and student population.
We provide before and after school & ELO-P educational enrichment programs for North County San Diego elementary students focusing on:
- Engaging and stimulating extended learning programs
- Visual and Performing Arts, Science and Technology, and Life Skills including Financial Literacy programs
- Classes that build artistic and academic skills, enhance self esteem and confidence, promote self discipline and build literacy
- High Achiever Clubs
- Enrichment Sampler Series
- Custom educational extended learning programs and workshops